The next session will be held on Thursday, June 18, from 5:30-7:30pm at a NEW VENUE, the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society [Map].
Please arrive early, as sessions start promptly at 5:30pm. Sessions close at 7:30pm, leaving time for networking.
1. An introduction period where each business will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves. See VIDEO here.
2. Presentations will include the following Green Business rising stars:
- Martin Casstevens, UB-STOR Directed Energy project See VIDEO here.
- David Miller, Clean Air Technologies - which has developed mobile emission monitoring equipment whose growth potential is explosive in the context of coming carbon cap. See VIDEO here.
- United Materials Limited - a company that is working with composites and other materials that are key to some important developments in the wind industry.
NYS Senator Antoine M. Thompson is keenly interested in growing green jobs in WNY and is continuing the Business Gets Green series in order to provide information and opportunities for synergy for green businesses and businesses that are going green in Western New York.
Senator Thompson is the Chair of the Senate Environmental Conservation Committee, and he recently was key to freeing up $120 Million for the Upstate Regional Blueprint Fund. Applications to Empire State Development Corporation for this fund are due by June 15th.
Questions? Please e-mail Bill Nowak, Director of Policy Research for NYS Sen.Thompson.
Please note the change in venue to the Historical Society.