Click Image to Enlarge
World on Your Plate Conference on Food and Sustainable Living is this Friday, October 12th 7pm-9:30pm and Saturday, October 13th, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Bring your children! There is a FREE Youth Conference for ages 8-15.
- Wonderful vegetarian lunch from produce donated by area farmers.
- Speakers: Brendan Brazier, triathlete and expert on plant based diet, and Mark Kastel, farm policy and organics
- over 17 workshops on yoga, GMOs, herbs, gluten-free diet, bees, hops, farm workers, & many more!
- Networking and light snacks 5:00-6:00, Alex Worthling Quartet
- Over 20 information tables
- For more information, www.worldonyourplate.org or call 716-839-8524