|[Click image to enlarge]|
- City of Niagara Falls - Hyde Park shoreline and upland improvements
- City of Niagara Falls - Niagara Riverview Trail improvements 53rd Street node
- Town of Lewiston - Kiwanis Park courts restoration
- Town of Lewiston - Colonial Village Park playground project
- Erie County - Amos Sangster and Annie Crawford Memorial markers
The Niagara River Greenway Commission is a public benefit corporation charged with the planning and development of a greenway of interconnected parks, river access points and waterfront trails along the Niagara River from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario at the site of the historic Fort Niagara.