Explore Our Watershed with Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper!
Upcoming events include:
- June 18, 5:45-8PM: Biking Tour beginning at the Silo Restaurant (Lewiston) - Register here
- June 23, 5:45-8PM: Paddle Tour of Cayuga Creek and the Little River at Griffon Park (Niagara Falls) - Register here
- July 1, 5:45-8PM: Biking Tour of Canalside (Buffalo) - Register here
- July 8, 5:45-8PM: Biking Tour of LaSalle Waterfront Park (Niagara Falls) - Register here
- July 11, 9:15-11:30AM: Hiking Tour of Sprague Brook County Park (Glenwood) - Register here
- July 15, 5:45PM-8PM: Birdwatching Paddle at Hyde Park Lake (Niagara Falls) - Register here
- August 12, 5:45PM-8PM: Hiking Tour of Hunters Creek County Park (East Aurora) - Register here
Upcoming Community Events:
July 25: The 10th Annual Paddles Up, hosted by the Niagara River Greenway Commission and the Town of Grand Island are once again offering this non-competitive 4.8 mile paddle event around Beaver Island State Park. The event will be held on Saturday July 25. Registration is free and the first 100 to sign up will receive a commemorative t-shirt. For more event information and event registration please visit the Paddles Up website or call (716) 773-9680.
July 26: Buffalo Paddle-Bike-Run: we are excited to partner with Buffalo Paddle-Bike-Run, a brand new outdoor adventure event at Silo City! Proceeds generated by the race will support Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper, so sign up today and bring a friend, too! More details are available on Buffalo Paddle-Bike-Run's website.
Buffalo Niagara RIVERKEEPER is a community-based organization dedicated to protecting the quality and quantity of water, while connecting people to water. We do this by revitalizing our waterways, restoring fish and wildlife habitat, and enhancing public access through greenways that expand parks and open space. Buffalo Niagara RIVERKEEPER is a member of the global WATERKEEPER ALLIANCE.