The fifth session of Business Gets Green was held on October 16 at the Buffalo Museum of Science. Links to Videos of the presentations are listed below.Featured Presentations:
- Paul Vargovich, Jr., National Solar Technologies
- Kerri Bentkowski, Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper
- Andy McLellan and David Scott, UNYS / Environmental Education Associates, Inc.
- Judy Einach, Exec. Director, NY Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (Part 1 - 0:00-7:40 min.)
- Erwin Rakoczy, Maker of Fine Hard Ciders, Farmers' Market Aficionado (Part 2 - 7:41-13:15 min.)
- Christa Glennie Seychew, Founder of Feed Your Soul (Part 3 - 13:16-26:18 min.)
For more information on Business Gets Green, e-mail Bill Nowak