2nd Annual Chautauqua County
Household Electronics Recycling Event
Sustainable Taste of Fredonia
FREE and Open to the Public
- WHEN: Saturday, March 26, 2011 -- 10 AM to 6 PM
- WHERE: SUNY Fredonia, Steele Hall [Map]
- WHAT: Featuring Exhibitors, Vendors, and Organizations with Green products, services, or concepts to inform local residents about Green alternatives to fundamental household and consumer needs.
- 4th Annual Household Electronics Recycling Event from 10 am until 2 pm
- A 'Sustainable Taste of Fredonia' Event, with local restaurants serving organic and locally grown foodstuffs.
Exhibitors and Vendors: Please REGISTER ONLINE NOW
For a Printable Flyer, Click Here.
Green Expo Website: Click Here.
Additional Information: Please contact Sherri Mason, Sustainability Coordinator, at email@example.com or (716) 673-3292.