Invitation from Bill Nowak:
We're holding the first open planning meeting for the 2011 Green Expo Thursday, January 6 from 5:30-7:00pm and would love to have your help. This session will be at Environmental Education Associates in the old red brick Police headquarters at 346 Austin Street near where Grant turns in to Military.
All welcome !!!
The Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Introduction - history of the 1st 2 Expos - 5 minutes
2. Location this year - proposed Walden Galleria - 5 minutes
3. Date this year - proposed - Saturday, April 30th - 5 minutes
4. Organization - Do we want to change our organizational status or structure?
We are currently informal and without legal status. Senator Thompson and Keep WNY Beautiful have provided the organizational framework - 10 minutes
5. Meeting Schedule (Proposed 1/6, 1/20, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14, 4/21, 4/28) - 5 minutes
6. Committees: Operations | Recruitment | Marketing | Budget
- Description of committees - 12 minutes - 3 minutes each.
- Break down into Committees and start organizing - 20 minutes
- Presentations from committee breakouts with feedback from the floor - 20 minutes