Wednesday, May 4, at 7pm
WNED studios, 140 Lower Terrace, Buffalo
Free and open to the public
- An ample, clean, inexpensive energy source? Or, contaminated groundwater and environmental hazards?
- What’s in store as New York communities consider extracting natural gas through hydraulic fracturing?
- Already occurring in several states, fracking is currently on hold in New York, pending the results of an environmental impact study.
Be part of the studio audience for the live taping of this “Innovation Trail” community forum.
Featuring an expert panel and Q&A session with:
- Martin Casstevens, director, Directed Energy
- Sarah Eckel, legislative director, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Michael Joy, oil and gas attorney, Biltekoff & Joy, LLP
Host: WNED-AM 970’s Innovation Trail Reporter Daniel Robison